Bout of Books 10: Challenge #7 - Retitle Your Current Read

I was really excited to do this challenge actually. I have read so many books where I found that the title had nothing to do with the actual book. It just so turns out that my current read, If I Stay, could use a little work in the title department as well. There's really no "If" in the book, she knows, we know, everyone knows from the start of the time she is standing over her body that she wants to stay, so there really is no point to the "If." If I were the author I would name it...

*drum roll please*

+1 for my awesome Photoshop skills :D

(Left: Actual Cover, Right: Retitled)


No comments :

Post a Comment

We love hearing from y'all! Loved the review, liked the review or hated the review? Leave us a comment! Tell us what you would like to see and what you don't. Thanks you for spending time on our blog! Have a wonderful day!