Endure by Carrie Jones (Manali's Review)

Endure (Need, #4)Endure by Carrie Jones


*WARNING: SPOILERS*

I completely, totally forgot to write a review for this book. I finished this last month...so a bit late. It's the last book in the Need series, and I reviewed the first three, and now once again, I'm feeling OCD, so I have to review this.

Here's the synopsis for the book:
"Zara is at the center of an impending apocalypse. True, she’s successfully rescued Nick from Valhalla, but it simply isn’t enough. Evil pixies are ravaging Bedford, and they need much more than one great warrior; they need an army. Zara isn't sure what her role is anymore. She’s not just fighting for her friends; she’s also a pixie queen. And to align her team of pixies with the humans she loves will be one of her greatest battles yet. Especially since she can’t even reconcile her growing feelings for her pixie king . . ."




Okay. Let me just start out with: YEEEEESSSSS!!! GO TEAM ASTLEY!!!! Zara got together with Astley, thank god. I I really hated Nick after how he treated Zara when he found out she was pixie. Even if I don't like Zara, it still bothered me. So Astley FTW!!

Despite Zara and Astley getting together, the book was probably the best one in the series. I had a lot of problems with the writing's maturity in the past three books, and I have to say, I didn't have much of a problem in this one. It was much smarter, much less lame and Astley being there most of the time just made it better.

I know I've said this before, but I really love Astley. Nick is so blech. Nick is really prejudiced, which is only one of the reasons I don't like him. Astley on the other hand, is a lot more mature, and isn't judge-y. And I like Cassidy. She's cool. Elves are cool.

Aside from characters, even the plot was overall better than those of the other three. It was a lot cooler, I guess, especially with the 'hell' concept thing.

So this book was pretty good, a lot better than the rest of the series. my rating is 4.5

-Mannytee

View all my reviews

Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4)

No comments :

Post a Comment

We love hearing from y'all! Loved the review, liked the review or hated the review? Leave us a comment! Tell us what you would like to see and what you don't. Thanks you for spending time on our blog! Have a wonderful day!