Fandom Friday: PERNICO!

Fandom Fridays


**SPOILERS**
Today is...

*drumroll*

FANDOM FRIDAY! 

I just wanna start this post off by saying I LOVE PERCY JACKSON AND THE OLYMPIANS. It's definitely on my list of best series ever written. But... it's not gonna be the first series I'll be talking about today. It's about the fact revealed in House of Hades. About Nico's secret love. All you Demigods reading this should know where I'm going with this. If you don't know, shame on you. So think a bit more. A little bit more. No? You don't know? OK fine, this post is about the awesome new fandom that sprouted up last October, PERNICO! P. E. R. N. I. C. O.



WHO ARE THEY?
It's the ship of Percy and Nico. DUH. 

WHAT BOOK IS IT FROM?
House of Hades by Rick Riordan

EXTRAS?
  • Percy doesn't know
  • Nico didn't want to tell anyone
  • DAMN CUPID, wait is it Eros? Cupid? Y'know what, I give up. If anyone reading this knows who forced it out of Nico, reply in the comments below.
  • Yes it is a same-gender ship
  • Damn you pessimists. We Pernico shippers know it'll never sail but don't kill our hope. Please.

PICTURES!!!


FOR AWESOME PERNICO MERCH CLICK HERE.
 FOR AWESOME PERNICO MERCH CLICK HERE,

PERNICO FANFIC!



Thank y'all for reading my rant today ;) Come back next Friday for the next one! I'm thinking.... Mortal Instruments in tribute to CoHF. But ya never know. PERNICO FOREVER


No comments :

Post a Comment

We love hearing from y'all! Loved the review, liked the review or hated the review? Leave us a comment! Tell us what you would like to see and what you don't. Thanks you for spending time on our blog! Have a wonderful day!