Teaser Tuesday: Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell

Review: Eleanor & Park Review
Teaser Tuesday
Teaser Tuesday is a book meme hosted by Should be Reading. Description: Grab your current read, open to a random page and share 2 sentences from somewhere on that page (no spoilers please).

I know I'm a bit late reading this book. But I've heard a lot of good stuff about this book so I decided to buy it and read it. I actually just finished on Sunday, but since I have no other book to tease for you, here's an excerpt for all of you.

   He tried to think about why he'd defended Tina.
   Why did it matter to him whether Tina was good or bad?  Eleanor was right: He and Tina weren't even friends. They weren't anything like friends. They hadn't even been friends in the sixth grade.
And that's it for today! Check back tomorrow.

2 comments :

  1. I loved this book. It was an adorable read. I'm glad it's going to be a movie!
    ~ Sporadic Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's going to be a movie? I did not know that. So excited though!

    ReplyDelete

We love hearing from y'all! Loved the review, liked the review or hated the review? Leave us a comment! Tell us what you would like to see and what you don't. Thanks you for spending time on our blog! Have a wonderful day!