Showcase Sunday #3



Showcase Sunday is a bookish meme started by Book, Biscuits, and Tea, where you list the new books or fandom merchandise you've received (from a bookstore, a library, as a gift, etc.) throughout the week. Since there will be a SS post every week*, the amount of books and merch shown on each, will vary




Manali:



~Books~
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Echo by Alyson Noël
Mystic by Alyson Noël
Horizon by Alyson Noël
Burn for Burn by Jenny Han
Across the Universe by Beth Revis

~Merch~
If I Stay Movie Poster
If I Stay Bookmark
The Hunger Games:Catching Fire Wristband



YanLin:



 ~Books~
Other Words For Love
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Girl of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
Antigoddess by Kendare Blake
Reality Boy by A.S. King
Let the Storm Break by Shannon Messenger
Looking for Alaska by John Green
An Abundance of Katherines by John Green
~Merch~
 If I Stay Movie Poster
If I Stay Bookmark




Jasper:


~Books~
Forgotten by Catherine McKenzie
The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green & David Levithan
We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
1984 by George Orwell
Animal Farm by George Orwell
The Summoning by Kelley Armstrong
The Awakening by Kelley Armstrong
The Reckoning  by Kelley Armstrong
The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong
The Rising by Kelley Armstrong
Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
 Stolen by Kelley Armstrong
Industrial Magic by Kelley Armstrong
The Book Thief by Markus Zusak
Unite Me by Tahereh Mafi
Just One Day by Gayle Forman
If I Stay (Movie Tie-In Edition) by Gayle Forman
Where She Went by Gayle Forman
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell



~Merch~
If I Stay Movie Poster
If  I Stay Bookmark









Review Copies:
              
Portrait of Woman in Ink
(Kelly I. Hitchcock)

Grayson's Surrender and Taking Cover
(Catherine Mann)

Scarlet Angel 
(C.A. Wilke)

Mortom
(Erik Therme)





*We will not post weekly Showcase Sunday posts since there will then be very few books on each post. 


2 comments :

  1. Oh I see a lot of Gayle Forman bookish stuff!! I just borrowed If I Stay from the library a few hours ago, and I can't wait to get started! Loved the books you showed. A lot of them are in my TBR! :>

    Jillian @ Jillian's Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got the Gayle Forman stuff at a book signing downtown Toronto on Thursday. We stood in the bookstore for like 3hrs, but it was totally worth it. YanLin and Manali got hugs from Jamie Blackley :P I hope you like If I Stay, it's an awesome book.

      Delete

We love hearing from y'all! Loved the review, liked the review or hated the review? Leave us a comment! Tell us what you would like to see and what you don't. Thanks you for spending time on our blog! Have a wonderful day!