My New Notebook | Madness Mondays #3

So at the beginning of the New Year, I got an old notebook and ripped out all the used pages. I've decided to use it as my everything notebook.

So far, I've used up a few weeks worth of pages. So I decided to make a post about my notebook entries so far . . .



1. TBR

The first thing I did in my notebook was a TBR page (TBR is To Be Read). I could only fit two months on there, which were January and February. So the notebook entry is titled "Two Month TBR." 

My writing is really s**tty so I decided not to take a picture of it. Instead, here's a typed up version:

January TBR: 

 Hey, Let's Make a Band!: The Official 5SOS Book by 5 Seconds of Summer
Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
✓ A Million Suns by Beth Revis
✓ Shades of Earth by Beth Revis
✓ Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
 Once by Anna Carey
 Two Boys Kissing by David Levithan
- Fallen by Lauren Kate
- Everyday by David Levithan

February TBR:

- Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
- Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
- White Cat by Holly Black
- Red Glove by Holly Black
- Black Heart by Holly Black
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins

And then, a few pages later, there's the March TBR:

- Altered by Gennifer Albin
- Unraveled by Gennifer Albin
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

(I haven't done the April one, but there's still a special bit of space on the page waiting for it.)

Apparently, for school, there are eight books that I am required to read . . . But we're starting reading in February . . . I'm now wondering if I have to bump some books down to April. Then again, January still has quite a few days left, which means I can probably finish more than two books this month. So it's okay. (This is a good way to make deductions/figure out life.)

Okay, so now that that's been sorted out, I can move on to the next bit of my notebook. 

2. Goals

I've taken up a large amount of pages writing down my goals. A lot of these goals have been to do with stuff for homework, stuff for applications, stuff I need to draw (I've got pages full of endless ideas for doodles), albums I need to buy, but the rest are all about books. 

Obviously, the first book related goal is to stick to my TBR list. Which, so far, I have done.

The next goal is to actually start doing stuff on this blog. And a sub-goal of this goal is to do those Throwback Thursday posts. I actually just thought of this a few days ago. So basically, my plan is to talk about a "classic" kind of book every Thursday. (Hence "throwback.")

But yeah.

The "Goals" part of this post looks so tiny compared to the "TBR" part. I'm actually really bothered by this. But it was because of the jot-note type things . . . so I suppose it's okay. I dunno. 

So there's the end of this post. The plan for the next week or two is to upload a review or a Throwback Thursday post. We'll see. 


- Manny

No comments :

Post a Comment

We love hearing from y'all! Loved the review, liked the review or hated the review? Leave us a comment! Tell us what you would like to see and what you don't. Thanks you for spending time on our blog! Have a wonderful day!