I'm Too Slow | Madness Mondays #5


I've been having a problem since the last time I dropped by with a reading update.

I'm reading

      too

           slowly.




Okay. but to be fair, I've been reading more books than I put on my list. But then I did plan for them, and I did kind of read them in one day. But hey, that's one less day spent reading my TBR books. So here's an updated version of my TBR list, on which I've kicked off January, and altered February and March, and added on April and another little bit.

February TBR:

White Cat by Holly Black
Red Glove by Holly Black
Black Heart by Holly Black
Daughter of Smoke & Bone by Laini Taylor
Days of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
(✓ Unspeakable by Caroline Pignat - Red Maple)
(✓ Dead Man's Switch by Sigmund Brouwer - Red Maple)

March TBR:

Altered by Gennifer Albin
Unraveled by Gennifer Albin
(✓ The Boundless by Kenneth Oppel - Red Maple)
- Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Beautiful Redemption by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
- Zomboy by Richard Scrimger

April TBR:

- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan
- Waterfall by Lauren Kate
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken
- The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey

Aaaannnnddddd my lovely Red Maple list that's been clogging up my schedule: 

✓Unspeakable by Caroline Pignat
✓Dead Man's Switch by Sigmund Brouwer
✓The Boundless by Kenneth Oppel
- Zomboy by Richard Scimger
- The Rule of Three by Eric Walters
- Summer Days, Starry Nights by Vikki VanSickle 
- Outside In by Sarah Ellis
- The Strange Gift of Gwendolyn Golden by Philippa Dowding
- The Comic Book War by Jacqueline Guest
- How to Outrun a Crocodile When Your Shoes Are Untied by Jess Keating

And those are supposed to be done by April. But really, I'm kind of trying to clear the March/April books because I need to return them before I start getting massive library fines. So yeah, that's life in my reading world. 

Also, today, I found out from a couple of friends that The Rule of Three by Eric Walters was a trilogy. I've also heard from the same people that it was a really s**tty book (pardon my language). But some of you may know, I'm one of those people who has to finish a series once the first book's been read. And I can't back out of reading the first book; it's mandatory. So . . . God help me. 

No, but I've strayed from the issue, the reason for this post. I'm finding it difficult to keep up with my grand TBR plans. Maybe some of you have noticed, but I've already moved two books from February to March, and some books from March to April. Here's a screenshot:


But yeah, as you can see, Altered and Unraveled by Gennifer Albin have moved from February to March, and the previously blank April section has now been filled with everything from Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins to The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey. 

Uh oh, right? 

But yeah, this is my current problem in the reading world. See y'all later, and hopefully by then this problem will have been resolved.

- Manny


No comments :

Post a Comment

We love hearing from y'all! Loved the review, liked the review or hated the review? Leave us a comment! Tell us what you would like to see and what you don't. Thanks you for spending time on our blog! Have a wonderful day!